Our Free Online Services
The following services are available for free to registered employees and dependents without qualification other than employer eligibility.
- Health Tips: There are over 500 Tips regarding self care for preventing disease and complementary care for current conditions. RSS feeds identify latest changes to the site.
The following are also free to employees and dependents of registered employers provided that participants become members (for free) and give us their e-mail addresses to we can personally reach them and track their activities by employer. Of course, no personal information (technically called PHI – Personal Health Information) is ever shared with employers:
- Rating our health tips. We invite member feedback. If we find that our ideas aren’t working, then we will delete any relevant tips.
- Sharing ratings. Ratings of any of our topics will be published so all members can see them. While it’s not formal research, it’s what members think today. If we find that member results differ from national studies, we will let everyone know.
- Message Boards. They are available for people to share ideas on any given health or wellness topic. This can lead to peer support.
- Ask a Health Coach. We have qualified coaches ready to answer participant questions online. Answers will typically be given within 48 hours.
- Receive Coach’s e-mail blogs. Coaches will answer relevant inquiries via weekly blogs and any thoughts that they think are pertinent, such as brand new health research.
An example would be the completion of a research study that people who do active exercise 5 times a week for 45 minutes at a time burn additional calories afterwards. Modest exercise levels doesn’t have the same positive benefit.
Popularity: 4% [?]